Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

You Make a Better Door than a Window

Talked to our Project Manager today; he said everything is coming along nicely.  Our closing date should be late March (hopefully not too late in March - we need a place to live!) and we should have our pre-drywall meeting week after next!

I asked John about how many people were working on our house so I could drop off coffee and donuts one morning and he said that on some days there could be up to 50 people! I couldn't believe that! The most I've seen working on the house at a time are seven.  Maybe they're sneaky and quick like ninjas?  Who knows. 

Today, when Adam and I went by the house the biggest difference we saw was that they put in most of the windows and doors.  That was it.  But hey, doors and windows are important!

I really am very excited about our Morning Room.  It looks really nice and I'm so glad that we got that incentive - I can't imagine our house with out it.

Check out that sliding door! Sadly, it's not on the tracks so we couldn't close it.  I'm sure they'll fix that though, right? Here's hoping!

That's about it for Day 3 of framing! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment